A Camden pub that doesn't miss a beat
Directly over the road from Mornington Crescent tube station and almost within earshot of the iconic KOKO, it's no wonder every drink served at The Lyttelton Arms is served with a dash of finely tuned offbeat charm. Drop in for a drink or a plate of home-cooked pub food and soak up the atmosphere, stay on to see one of our acts perform or mull over the weekend's events over a restorative Sunday roast.
- Broad range of speciality beers, lagers & ciders
- Regularly changing, Cask Marque accredited real ales
- Freshly cooked, seasonal pub food
- Quiz night & live acts aplenty
- Covered on-street seating
Join our club
Join our mailing list to receive news & offers from us and get a free glass of Pimm's.
Are you being Served?
Monday to Friday: Noon - Midnight / Saturday: 11am - Midnight / Sunday: Noon - 11pm